Public Sector Digitization
eGovernment events monitoring
- We regularly inform our members about upcoming or ongoing public hearings, feasibility studies of public IT projects and public procurements.
- We provide regular information on the work of the committees, working groups and monitoring committees in which our experts are involved.
eGovernment strategy co–creation
- We have been involved in the preparation, commenting and finalization of important strategic government documents.
- We have introduced our own strategic document: Vision of eGovernment – Better Digital Romania 2020 – 2030.
- We are preparing for the 2021 - 2027 EU Programme Period
Communication with the state
- We represent ICT companies in negotiations with all ministries and their subordinate organizations.
- We represent ICT companies in negotiations with nonprofit organizations, as well as in all relevant commissions.
Public procurement professionalization
- We are active in the field of public procurement and development of important strategies; our experts have prepared several methodological documents in this area.
- We promote best–practice solutions to improve public procurement of IT projects; we have gained political and expert support for procurement based on design competition or procurement of operating contracts.
- We deal professionally and constructively with issues related to vendor lock–in status or copyright; we participate in the preparation of model contracts in order to improve the quality of procurement in Romania.
- We are increasing the transparency of public procurement from the perspective of suppliers; we advocate adherence to ethical standards in the business of the IT companies with the state.
- We bring expertise to eGovernment.
- We discuss feasibility studies and important projects directly with specific public authorities.
- We support the system of professional management of IT through participation in commissions and working groups to improve the coordination of the eGovernment programme.
- We support progressive concepts like Hybrid Government Cloud, Mobile eID, etc.
- We develop activities related to speeding up and streamlining the drawdown of European Structural Funds (from launching a project call to its approval; promoting demand–oriented projects as a new tool in the field of informatization).